The Really BIG Show
4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
114 W. Marshall St.
Young people from across the Richmond area will come together on Friday, June 7, 2019, from 4-9 p.m. for a neighborhood block party to celebrate youth voices and their visual and performing art at The Really BIG Show.
On the night of the 7th, we're shutting down Marshall Street, right around the corner from the Maggie Walker statue, and filling it with beautiful youth art, food trucks, flash mobs, live performances, games, and more!
Every year, the Really BIG Show travels to different locations around Richmond to celebrate youth creativity - and now, we're bringing the show back to Jackson Ward, right outside of ART 180.
Join us for a neighborhood block party like you've never seen, in honor of creating change in the lives of young people in our community!
The event and street party is free and open to the public.
Here are 2018-2019 community partners to be recognized:
- St. Andrew's School
- Boushall Middle School / NextUp
- Lucille M. Brown Middle School / NextUp
- Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School - Boys & Girls Club Metro Richmond
- Charterhouse School
- Binford Middle
- Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center
- John Marshall High School
- The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club
- Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary
- Fairfield Middle
- Neighborhood Resource Center of Greater Fulton