6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
114 W. Marshall Street
Join us this Friday, May 4, to celebrate the opening reception of our new Atlas exhibition: little BIG! little BIG features selected works from The Really BIG Show, spotlighting spring programs from 14 ART 180 partner sites throughout Richmond.
These colorful, creative projects explore themes ranging from positive self-expression to wellness and include:
- St. Andrew's School - Trickster Tales
- St. Joseph's Villa (Richmond, VA) - Our Collective Story
- Lucille M. Brown Middle / NextUp - Symbolism Through 5 Mediums
- Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School - Boys & Girls Club Metro Richmond & Turnaround Arts
- Charterhouse School - Mix Media Painting
- Binford Middle - Pieces of Me
- Wilder Middle School Wolverines - Who I Am: Mix Media Sculpture
- The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club - Abstraction & Techniques
- 6PIC - Six Points Innovation Center - Digital Media Design
- Elizabeth D. ReddElementary - Boardgames
- Fairfield Middle - The Exploration of Wellness
- Northstar - Relief Sculpture Spaces
- RJDC - Belonging
- Bon Air - R3ANIMATI0N
The exhibition opens this Friday, May 4, from 6-9 p.m. during the RVA First Fridays art walk with a free, family-friendly reception.
See you there! little BIG remains up through May 21, and we're open weekdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by appointment.